Saturday, September 2, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


2 SEPT ELISE'S LATEST (GIFT)

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Girl at Rosewood Hall a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mostly clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be very busy. I asked her to play some music to cook by.

Yes, today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be in the (cucina) again. We will be preparing some "Down Home Soul Food" today. We will hook up some Collard Greens with Spinach, Smoked Neck Bones, Cornbread. My Sous Chef will select the proper libation to go along with this Southern Dish. Are you getting (hungry) yet? If not, then there is something wrong with you, smile!

I was going over to have the emissions tested on the "Green Lady" today, but I will get it done on Tuesday morning. 

We had a wonderful time in Butte, Montana with Sheila and Dave. Here are more pictures from the vacay. Enjoy!

DAVE AND SHEILA


(IO) GRUBBIN"


SHEILA























A FASCINATING PLACE




MIA MOGLIE CON DAVE
















Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will have a chinwag at you later. Stay safe!

Today's challenge word is (arroventato). My fidanzata is (arroventato), yes, she is.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Se io sono arroventato, tu sei torrido!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...