Monday, September 4, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



SHOO AND MIA MOGLIE ENJOYING PING PONG!

How was your day? It has been a very busy day here for us.

We tackled the storage shed for the second day in a row. We both are pooped, but we got a lot done.

I started a new rock today and hopefully I will complete it tomorrow. Jackie's supervisor will be here tomorrow at 10:00am. After that I am going to take the "Green Lady" in for an emissions test.

The iRobot had a malfunction this morning, so I had to breakout the push around vacuum. (AI) didn't work well today, smile!

My playmate prepared corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, and baby carrots for dinner. It was very good. One of my carrots has a problem. Here have a look!


4 Sept MIA MOGLIE SERVED UP A BABY CARROT WITH (PEYRONIE'S) SMILE!

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and watching TV. He is also downing his supplemental drip. I will also give him some mashed potatoes as well.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che tu abbia una buona notte di sonno. zzzzzz

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...