Friday, September 29, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Big Girl Panties a Book on CD!

Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good, robust Dark Roast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that the repair person will be her today to work on the storage shed. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate has completed her rock and I finish min today. I will post them later.

We played "Wii" games yesterday and we didn't do well at tennis, but I got defeated in Baseball badly.

We are going to hit up the movies today. We will see the movie "Saw". I have seen them all so it is a must to see the latest.

Here are the latest Comic (ice) pictures. Enjoy!

29 SEPT SHARON AND TIM


29 SEPT SHARON KHA



29 SEPT DEB

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. For some reason his left hand is swollen this morning. Mia Moglie applied a cold compress to it. We will keep an eye on it.

Have a good TGIF and I will have a chinwag at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (aria). Is there something in the (aria) this morning fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata? Come stai?

Loraine said...

Forse l'autunno è nell'aria. Sarebbe carino!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...