Sunday, September 3, 2023

Buongiorno

Buongiorno!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  The Girl at Rosewood Hall a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today. It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.

My shorty and I are going to the "Roadhouse Cinema" this evening to see the movie " Gran Turismo". It should be a good one.

Well, our Chef's Day was a huge delight. Sister Jayne said that this meal was the best that we have prepared, and I agree. It was delicious. Thanks Sister Jayne. Here take a look.

2 SEPT CHEF AT WORK



2 SEPT CHEF AT WORK




2 SEPT CHEF AT WORK


2 SEPT CHEF AT WORK


2 SEPT CHEF IS PLEASED!


2 SEPT SOUS CHEF AT WORK


2 SEPT PLATED (COLLARD GREENS AND SPINACH, SMOKED NECK BONES, CORNBREAD, PEPERONCINI, AND A NICE LODI VINO ROSSO. DESSERT A NICE REFRESHING WHITE RUSSIAN WITH SOFT SERVE.




Chris is going to visited by his doctor this afternoon. Hey how about those Wildcat's? A very good game.

Here are the latest rocks in the hood!


2 SEPT IN THE HOOD!

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (buffo). I find it very (buffo) when the lizards are doing push-ups. Don't you think so fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sì, gli animali fanno un sacco di cose buffe. Mi danno piacere.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...