Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

26 SEPT AZ CARDINALS


26 SEPT SISTER




Mood: Relaxed! Barried! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Big Girl Panties a Book on CD!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Hawaiian Blend, and a second cup will be downed later. It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that Chris the iRobot will be coming out to clean the main house carpet. I asked her to play some "Classic Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I will be working on new rocks soon. I may start a new one today if time allows.

My shorty is going to meet up with one of her book clubs this evening. They are meeting up at Zayna's. I am going to request a Gyro Salad for my dinner.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (unico). My fidanzata is (unico) indeed.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ogni essere umano รจ unico, non credi?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...