Monday, September 11, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Reckless Abandon a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a nice, morning here in Tucson.

I just got back from taking Sorella Jayne at her doctor's appointment. I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be extra busy. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for today.

The contractor is supposed to be here this morning to repair the main house roof. I need to make a trip over on the east side today. I also need to get the "Donna Verdi" prepared for our trip to Las Vegas.

My playmate and I will be checking and rechecking our packing for the trip.

We went to see the movie "Nun 2" at the Roadhouse Cinema last night and it was pretty good. The theater had a nice crowd in attendance.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Lunedi. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (piantagrane). I feel like being a (piantagrane) today. Care to join me fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Non è una buona idea essere una piantagrane. Quando e dove dovrei incontrarti?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...