Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How was your day? It has been a very busy one here today, but we got through it.

The power pole on the main house and the holes in the roof have been repaired.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had waffles, sausages, eggs, and coffee to get it all down. We watched NCIS on Paramount. Chris enjoyed it too. His doctor's appointment went very well.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and watching TV. He is also enjoying his supplemental drip. I will give him some yogurt for dessert.

We are all packed and ready to hit the road early tomorrow morning. Sorella Jayne will be here while we are away.

Have a good night and sleep well. I will chat at you from on the road now and again. Stay safe.

Buona notte... Jessie and Elise. 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Missing you already.

Loraine said...

Spero di sentire "Cha Chings". Buona fortuna e buon divertimento.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...