Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Reckless Abandon a Book on CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Folgers Classic Roast, and a second cup will be downed later this morning.  It is a cool, but clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be very busy for me. I have to make s trip out on the airbase today and I have several errands to run. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

We will be spending the evening with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. She is hosting a Rumi Kube Fest at her home. She has been informed that she is going to be spanking a few times this evening without a doubt. Looking forward to deploying the secret weapon tonight. Hope you are ready Shoo?

Here are a few more pictures from our vacay in Las Vegas. Enjoy!


14 SEPT WALKING THE STRIP


14 SEPT THE STRIP


14 SEPT MIA MOGLIE AND VIN DIESEL


14 SEPT (IO) AND WHOPPIE


14 SEPT MIA MOGLIE AND THE ROCK


14 SEPT (IO) IN THE RING


14 SEPT MIA MOGLIE AND SHAQ




14 SEPT (IO) AND BABE


14 SEPT MIA MOGLIE AND BIGGIE SMALL


14 SEPT (IO) AND MISSY


14 SEPT LIZZO



Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper and I will have a chinwag at you later. Stay safe!

Today's challenge word is (arte). Our stone (arte) is very well liked in the "Hide Tucson Rocks" group. 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Scommetto che è divertente realizzare la tua arte in pietra.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...