Monday, September 25, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


24 SEPT EDDIE COMIC (ICE)

Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to:  Big Girl Panties a Book on CD!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Folgers Classic Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, clear morning here in the "Old Pueblo".

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage. He is looking forward to getting his flirt on.  Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

We had a nice time at Nancy and Jeff's 50th Anniversary party. Here are a few pictures.
















Our Chiefs won yesterday's football game against the Bears. We were looking forward to seeing it on TV, but it was not televised. Our Arizona Cardinals beat the Dallas Cowboys as well. Surprising! 

Here are a few more pictures from our vacay. Enjoy!

16 SEPT CHA CHING!


16 SEPT CHA CHING!


16 SEPT (IO) GRUBBIN"


REALLY?





16 SEPT WICKENBURG, AZ

Here are the rocks that are in the hood at the present time. Enjoy!


24 SEPT IN THE HOOD

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (mangone). I am feeling a bit (mangone) this morning, something is not right. How are you doing fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai?

Loraine said...

Tutto quello che ho trovato per mangone è: "Mangone (Calabria: Mangùni) si trova in provincia di Cosenza, nella regione Calabria, nel sud Italia". Forse è un modo di dire.

Jessie said...

Si, a figure of speech for (the blues).

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...