Sunday, March 7, 2021

Hello!

Hello!

How are you? We just got back from having a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection. On the way back we stopped in to visit with Marilyn of a few to see her new apartment. It looks very nice and different.

We are back at home and Elise is caring for Chris. I have to do some clean up work behind Chris's house. I got all of Chris's tasks for next week taken care of yesterday during my not feeling well time.

We stopped by the Cortez location and we dropped off and picked up. Enjoy! We also dropped off in the hood and Elise gifted Marilyn one of her recent rocks.

DROPPED AT CORTEZ 7 MAR



IN THE HOOD 7 MAR


GIFT TO MARILYN 7 MAR

We hope that the rest of the day goes well for you.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...