Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Has Opened the Door!

Music listening to: Don't Be Cruel by Bobby Brown!

Buon Martedi! Taco Martedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in  her cave this morning and I think she may need a rescue team to get her out so she can start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Rainforest Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another chilly morning here in Tucson and it is windy. We are supposed to hit the upper 70's today.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today. I will be making a trip to Fry's today to pick up a few things that I will need for tomorrows Chef day. We will prepare Smoked Ham Hock with Northern Beans and Cornbread. I will cook it nice and slow!

My playmate and I will start new rocks today. I will visiting the Cortez location this morning to drop off and pick up.

Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and mask up!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Pane di mais e fagioli del Nord. Yum!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...