Friday, March 5, 2021

Buongiorno

Buongiorno!




Mood: Knock, knock Cabin Fever!

Music listening to:  What About Your Friends by TLC!

Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cool morning here in the valley of Tucson. We will heat up as the day goes along.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be another busy day for me. I have to make a trip over on the eastside this morning. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. I will make a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up. I will also drop a few rocks in the hood. Here is our latest. Enjoy!

MY LATEST 3 MAR


ELISE'S LATEST 3 MAR


ELISE'S LATEST 3 MAR


MY LATEST 3 MAR



Well Wednesdays dinner was very good and very filling. Here is what it looked like from beginning to end. It was delicious. Rosemary loved it as much as we did. Sister Jayne took some home last night.



FINISHED MEAL OF HAM HOCKS AND NORTHERN BEANS!


CHEF AT WORK 3 MAR




GETTING READY 3 MAR



IN THE POT 3 MAR

Well I had better get this TGIF moving along (subito). Stay safe and be careful out there. My playmate got her second Covid shot yesterday.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

Monna, have a good one.

Erika, how are you?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Sister's, what is new?

JT, how are things in Tempe?

Edwina, have a good weekend?

Bev, any plans for the weekend? 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona mattina fidanzata.Come stai in questo TGIF? Una giornata intensa per me oggi. Farro una chiacchierata con il mio shorty sul pasto dello prossime settimane. Abbracci!

Loraine said...

Goditi il fine settimana!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...