Sunday, March 7, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Still Lingering!

Music listening to: Nada!

Buon Domenica! How are you doing on this Sunday morning? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be walking over to Chris's house soon to care for him. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Rainforest Blend" and a second cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a mild morning here in Tucson. It should be another perfect day today.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. We will be dropping off rocks at the Cortez location and picking up. Here are a few rocks that my playmate completed yesterday. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 6 MAR



Have a good Domenica and stay safe. I will be once again taking it slow and easy today.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Goditi una domenica rilassante.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...