Monday, March 1, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Lingering!

Music listening to: Brickhouse by the Commodores!

Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Morning Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in the valley of Tucson. It is only going to be in the 60's today.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemarie will be he to give Chris and Elise a massage. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Mediation' music for me to stat the week off with. I am feeling a little antsy this morning so I have to keep my eyes and ears open.

My playmate and I will start new rocks today. Here is our latest creations. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 28 FEB



MY LATEST 28 FEB


Well I had better get this Lunedi moving along. Have a good one so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good week.

Monna, have a great week.

Erika, how are you?

Sister's what is new?

Rosie, how goes it in Melbourne?

Deb and Sharon, how are you?

Edwina, how are you doing?

Bev, how are you?

Paula and Marty, how are you doing?

JT, what is new in Tempe? 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Brr. Spero che si riscaldi questa settimana.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...