Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How are you doing? We are good here but I am a bit tired today. It has been a very long day for me.

My playmate prepared homemade blueberry pancakes for dinner with sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee to get it down. It was very good.

We watched "Greenleaf" on Netflix with Chris. Earlier in the day Chris and I watched a dinosaur movie on "Tubi". It was good and Chris was really focused while watching it.

Tomorrow first thing I will be getting a Covid shot at TMC. If time permits after the shot we will hit up "Gus Balones" for breakfast. I will also be stopping at "Dairy Queen" for a few quarts of soft serve. We are almost out. Can't have that?

Here are the latest rocks that my shorty and I completed today. We will start new ones tomorrow if time permits.


MY LATEST 16 MAR



ELISE'S LATEST 16 MAR

Here are some of the pictures from our stay-cation in Sierra Vista and Bisbee. My playmate and I enjoyed playing video games on our laptop and we grubbed on my world famous Tuna Jalapeno Dip with Frito Scoops.


























Well tomorrow is  Hump Day and we hope that you are ready for it? Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Belle foto! Raven รจ una vera ragazza carina.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...