Sunday, March 21, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Gummied! Giggles! Rummied!

Music listening to: Birds Chirping by the Birds!

Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him ready for Elise. Elise is deep in her cave this morning so she may need a little help with getting her day started. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a eye-opening  "French Roast" and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a mild morning here in Tucson. It is a bit cloudy and we smell rain.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I do have my normal restocking of Chris's supplies for the upcoming week. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My shorty and I are working on new rocks. My playmate rock is going to take a few days to complete. It is a difficult one. We will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up.

Well I had better get this Domenica moving along. Have a good day and get ready for Monday.

Ciao.......Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

How are you doing Country Granny?

Loraine said...

And Buongiorno to you too.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...