Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Still Trying To Get In!

Music listening to: Low Rider by War!

Buon Mercoledi! Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning, so she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a a good Caramel Vanilla Cream Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a chilly morning here in Tucson and it is going to stay that way for a few days.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I am going to be very busy today. I have to make a trip over on the eastside this morning. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I are still working on new rocks. I will not make a trip to the Cortez location today due to I have so much to get done for our stay-cation that starts tomorrow. My suitcase is out and ready to be packed. Sister Jayne will be caring for Chris while we are away.

I will be making my world famous Tuna Jalapeno Dip today. Of course I will be doing some sampling, smile! This evenings dinner will be take away from Leo's. Can you say Margarita? We will without a doubt!

Well I had better get to it. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay well and mask up!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Goditi le tue giornate a Bisbee.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...