Thursday, March 18, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cabin Fever Still Around!

Music listening to: I'll Be Around by the Spinners!

Buon Sete Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Columbian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning It is a mild morning here in central Tucson. Hopefully today's weather will be as nice as it was yesterday.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have to make a trip over on the eastside this morning. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off rocks and pick up. We will be working on new rocks today.

Hey how was your St. Patty's Day? It was a good one here and very filling let me tell you. We enjoyed Corned Beef and Cabbage with carrots and potatoes. We had plenty of libations to get it all down. I have to pat myself on the back because dinner was so good. Rosemary loved it and today Sister Jayne will get a taste. Tomorrow Marv will be grubbing on it as well.


THE COOKING HAS BEGUN!



CORNED BEEF ADN CABBAGE WITH CARROTS POTATOES!

Well I had better get this day moving forward. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and be careful out there. I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Lo chef lo ha fatto di nuovo! Il pasto sembrava meraviglioso.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...