Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Still Knocking!

Music listening to: You Don't Have to Call by Usher!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00m caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start here day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another mild morning here in Tucson. And once again we will be in the 80's.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a to make a trip over to Fry's this morning to pick up items that I need for Wednesdays Chef Day. I will be preparing Spaghetti with a Italian Sausage Ragu. Of course we will have some Garlic bread and my playmate will pick out a nice vino rosso to go along with it. WooHoo! 

My playmate and I are still working on new rocks. Here are the rocks we picked up and dropped at the Cortez location yesterday. Enjoy!

DROPPED AT CORTEZ 29 MAR



IN THE HOOD 29 MAR


PICKED UP 29 MAR


I just couldn't post a evening blog last night due to we were glued to the TV. Yes we watched our "Lady Cats" advance to the Final Four. What a great game it was indeed.

Well I had better get to it post haste. Have a good Taco Tuesday and get ready for another Hump Day. Stay safe and mask up! I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Sembra che avrai una giornata impegnativa. Lascia un po 'di tempo per osservare le lucertole.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...