Monday, January 18, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




The day is almost done. How did yours go? I got all of my tasks taken care of and a bit more.

We worked on our rocks today and we are still not finished. I have the eyes to complete next and then I will seal it.

I also worked on the photo book for Chris today. It is coming along very well. All of the pictures are in the book and I will have Elise take a look so she can pick out backgrounds and lettering. After that I will submit it for printing.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in the main house working on a Covid puzzle and listening to the news.

Chris is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip. Tomorrow is going to be another busy day for me and my shorty.

Well I had better go and check on Chris. Have a good night and get some sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Pensa alla pioggia.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...