Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever, Cabin Fever, Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: All To You by SWV!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:35am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a mild morning here in the valley of Tucson. We are supposed to hit the mid 70's today. Hey I smell rain in the air. Can it be?

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Happy Music for me today.

My playmate and I will be working on new rocks today. We just finished our last ones. I will post them later this morning.

I will continue to work on Chris's photobook today. After I get my shorty's approval I will submit it for printing.  Well I had better get this Taco Tuesday moving along. Have a good day and I will have a chin-wag at you later. Stay safe and be careful. Mask Up!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ciao ragazza. Come ti senti in questo Taco Martedi? Ehi, sento odore di pioggio stamattina. Non sai che piovera presto e non ho infradito. Non e giusto!

Loraine said...

Butter Toffee Blend caffè. Posso quasi annusarlo. Hmm!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...