Thursday, January 14, 2021

Biongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Cabin Fever Is Knocking At The Door!

Music listening to: Baby, Baby by Brandy!

Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. A chilly morning here in Tucson but we are going to hit the 70's today.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a very busy day. I am working on  photo book about Chris with the help and suggestions from my playmate. I asked Alexa to play some soothing music for me today.

I will post more about yesterdays culinary event later today. It was fantastic. Have a good Sete Giovedi and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Il tuo nuovo progetto, un libro fotografico su Chris, sembra interessante e divertente.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...