Friday, January 29, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Knocking!

Music listening to: Jump Around!

Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a mild morning here in Tucson and we are supposed to get some rain today. I still have not procured a pair of flip flops as of yet.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening. Alexa is awake and she said that I have to make a trip over on the eastside this morning. I asked Alexa to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location today. We will be working on rocks today. I have been playing around on my Ipad here is some of my fun. Enjoy!



ELISE'S LATEST 28 JAN

COVID ELISE



Well Sister Jayne enjoyed the "American Goulash" like I knew she would. We will see what Marv thinks about it this evening.

Enjoy your TGIF and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and mask up!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

Monna, stay safe this weekend.

Erika, have a restful weekend.

Rosie, how are you doing in Melbourne?

Edwina, how are you?

Bev, what is new?

Sisters, what is up?

Sharon and Deb, have a good weekend.

JT, have a good one.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. TGIF!

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob, have a good weekend.

Loraine said...

La roccia di girasole è un custode!

Jessie said...

Custode?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...