Monday, January 4, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!







WALL OF FAME (CAPO JIM AND MY FIDANZATA)

Mood: Cabin Fever Is Gaining! Muffined! Giggles!

Music listening to: Through The Fire by Chaka Khan!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you? I started this the first Monday in 2021 at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good strong and robust French Roast and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold 35 degrees outside this morning but we are going to creep up into the 70's today.

The regular caregiver is still out so Sister Jayne will be here to care for Chris. We are so glad that she is part of our family. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few things to take care of today. I have to make a trip over on the eastside today. I asked Alexa to play some Boney for me today.

Chris will be receiving a massage today from Rosemarie. I am sure that he is looking forward to it. Tomorrow Chris's doctor will pay him a routine visit. He loves the ladies without a doubt.

I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location today. I will drop of and pick up. Here is my latest. Enjoy!


MY LATEST 3 JAN


MY LATEST 2 JAN




Here are a few pictures from our last chefs event. I will be planning a new meal for this Wednesday. Enjoy!


TANDOORI CHICKEN


TANDOORI WITH RICE AND CARROTS



Well I had better get this day moving along. Have a good one and stay safe. Mask up! I will chat at you later.

Ross and Denise, have a good week.

Rosie, good to hear from you today. Stay safe.

 Monna, have a good week. Stay safe.

Sisters, what is new?

Deb and Sharon, what is up?

JT, how goes it in Tempe?

Bev, how are you?

Edwina, what is up?

Sharon, how are things in Aussieland?


PICKED UP 3 JAN


DROPPED AT EGG CONNECTION 3 JAN



DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 3 JAN

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Rocce fantastiche!

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...