Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How is your Hump Day going? It is a busy one here in the Garden District. 

My shorty and I got all of our tasks taken care of and we are getting ready to burn in the (cucina). We will start to cook at around 3:00pm. I will be doing double duty in the kitchen because my playmate has a Zoom meeting to attend. My Sous Chef decided that we will have Moet Champagne with our dinner. WooHoo! Thank you  Charles and  Kate. Chin,Chin!

Here are the rocks that we dropped off and picked up this morning. Enjoy! We dropped a (Joy) rock at "Gus Balones".


DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 13 JAN



PICKED UP 13 JAN

Well, I had better get to it. Chat at you later.

Later...Jessie 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

E meglio che tu lo sappia ragazza. Iniziero a bruciare la cucina intorno alle 15:00.

Loraine said...

Goditi un po 'di vino con la cucina.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...