Monday, January 4, 2021

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




NEGRIL, JAMAICA WE NEED TO GO BACK, YA MON'

What is going on around your way? We are good here for a Monday it is a good one. Chris  enjoyed his massage as usual.

I have been a bit busy this morning and I have been enjoying the music that Alexa has provided for me . Good sounds of Boney. Ya Mon'.

I will be starting a new rock soon . I have to sanitize it first. I am sure that my shorty has plans to start a new one as well. I have talked over the menu for this Wednesdays dinner with my Sous Chef. We will have Salisbury Steak with a mushroom gravy and creamy mashed potatoes from scratch. WooHoo!

We hope that your Lunedi is going well? Stay safe and mask up

Later...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...