Monday, January 11, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Lives! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Mighty Good Man by Salt & Peppa!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another cold morning here in Tucson and it is only going to be in the 50's today. Chris is looking forward to his massage today and so is Elise. Rosemary will be her this morning to care for Chris and if not I will care for him today.

Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Happy Music' for me today. I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location this morning to drop off and pick up rocks. Here is our latest creations. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 10 JAN


MY LATEST 10 JAN



I will be having a discussion with my Sous Chef to see what should be prepared for this upcoming Wednesday. I am thinking about Bacon Wrapped Filets with Scalloped Potatoes. Does that sound good? Of course we have a bottle of vino rosso opened so it can breathe. Ya Mon'.

Well I had better get this Lunedi moving forward so I had better bounce. Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise


Ross and Denise, have a good week.

Monna, stay safe and healthy.

Erika, how is your recovery coming along? How is Klaus?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne? Thank you for posting your kind words about "Sweet Pea".

Sisters , what is up?

Deb how is Sharon?

Edwina, how are you doing?

Bev, what is going on around your way?

JT, how are things in Tempe?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Rosie, thank you for posting those kind words for our beloved (Sweet Pea).

Loraine said...

Scalloped Potatoes! Hmm - Deliziosa!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...