Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Creeping! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Is It Good To You by Heavy D!

Buon Mercoledi! Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Caramel Vanilla Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I will have a busy day today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today. I will not be making a trip over to the Cortez location today. We will be starting new rocks today and we may play some "Wii" games if time permits. My shorty has a "Zoom" Book Club meeting today I may pop in to see if any of my girlfriends will be present. I miss them.

I will be burning in the cucina today. Looking forward to dining on some "American Goulash". It is good comfort food when it is cold outside.

Well I had better get this "Humper" started, eh? Have a good one and I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise. 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come ti senti oggi? Hai bisogno di aiuto con la roccia?

Loraine said...

Sembra Dwayne Johnson. Se non è lui, avrò bisogno di aiuto.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...