Thursday, January 28, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Bernie and Me!

Mood: Cabin Fever Gone Wild!

Music listening to: All For Love by Color Me Bad!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi! Come Va? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to star her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a little warmer in the the valley of Tucson this morning.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Meditation" music today because I feel an issue is coming on.

Hey we had a visitor up in the trees yesterday and here he is.


Mr. Hawk visits!

My chef skills paid of very well yesterday. My American Goulash with Texas toast was delicious. Even Rosemary one of Chris's caregivers raved about it. We will see what Sister Jayne has to say about it.


American Goulash! Delicious!

I completed my rock yesterday and here it is. We will start new ones today. We will drop rocks at "Gus Balones" this morning.


My latest 27 Jan

My playmate delivered a piping hot (churro) yesterday. A gift from Alphonso the owner of Frozen Delight. It was delicious!




Well I had better get this Thirsty Thursday moving forward. Have a good one and stay safe. Mask up! I will chat at you later. It was good to see my fidanzata yesterday in a (Zoom) meeting.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona mattina fidanzata. E stato bello vederti (Zoom) ieri. Buon giovedi assetato!

Loraine said...

"The Hug Rock" è un vincitore!

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...