Sunday, January 31, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Has A Key To The Front Door!

Music listening to: Samsung Spin by Samsung!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settle for Elise. Elise will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a mild morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Soft Music" today.

My playmate and I are still working on new rocks. We will make a trip over to the Cortez location this morning to pick up and drop off.

Here is a wonderful and funny video sent to me by my very first epal Monna. Monna and I have been pals for over 25 years. Enjoy! Here is a picture of Monna and Levante on a recent hike.







Well I had better get this Domenica moving forward. Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come Va?

Jessie said...

Good Morning Country Granny and bob. Have a good Sunday!

Loraine said...

Monna sa come dondolarlo!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...