Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday


Good Morning


Mood: Exhausted


Music listening to Boney James Shine


How is everyone doing this morning? I started the day off at 5:45am getting Chris settled. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning. It is a cool 44 degrees this morning. The coffee is brewing and I am waiting for a cup to jump start the day.


Our dinner last night turned out to be excellent and oh so good. My homies beat UConn last night it was a very good game for Michigan State. I hope that they become the champions, we will see. if they can hang on. Rosemary was off yesterday so Tony cared for Chris last evening. I must say that the health care system really needs some serious overhauling because it is not like it used to be. I guess I am old fashioned or something.


We went to see Knowing and it was a pretty good movie. We returned home and I checked on Chris and we called it a night. Do you have any plans for today? We are going out to breakfast with Elise's Mom this morning. Later after the caregiver arrives we may go to the movies to see I Love You Man that we planned on doing yesterday.


I am exhausted due to I didn't sleep much at all last night. With the dogs barking and running around in the backyard playing. Also our neighbors kid decided to have a gathering in their front yard at 12:30am this morning talking loud and laughing. I got up and asked them to take that noise somewhere else. I am a walking zombie this morning and the coffee is not working, smile.


Well, I had better get going, have a wonderful Sunday.

Later...............


Good Morning Jeanne


Steph, have a good one, stay safe.


Sis, where are you?


Ross, glad to hear that your company made it OK. Enjoy!


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...