Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Good Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Annoyed


Music listening to: Dancing In The Street by Martha and the Vandellas


How are you this Tuesday morning? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still riding sheep this morning, but she will but up shortly. I have my coffee cup right next to me and it is steaming hot. Chris is wide awake and ready to get his day started.


We will be taking Chris to the dentist for an exam and cleaning this afternoon, so he is NPO until after the visit to the dentist. Elise's back seems to be doing better since she started to see a physical therapist yesterday. We are preparing and getting packed for a mini-trip to Phoenix that will begin on Wednesday and end on Friday. We are going to see Sara's recently purchased home and we will sight see around the area.


Well, I had better get to it and make sure that everything is done prior to going to the dentist with Chris. Have a great day all. I am looking over my son's thesis that he wrote and I am impressed, wowed, and this Aerospace Engineering has got me in the Twilight Zone, WOW!!


Later.....................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Ross, you are on a roll.


Steph , how are you?


Laura, how are things in Wales?


Tiger, what is up for today?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...