Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Good Evening


Good Evening,


Well it has been a very busy day today. We took Chris to his dental appointment and he got through it just fine. We brought him back home and he was very tired and he slept for a while. Elise went to her physical therapist appointment and she came back feeling worse than when she went. She will she her chiropractor tomorrow before we get on the road to Phoenix.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her Mom's playing bridge. I am putting on the finishing touches on my packing for the trip and I have the camera charging up as well. We will take along our laptop as well to check email and such.


Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a good night and a good upcoming Hump Day.


Nite.................


Good Night Jeanne


Herman, I called and I left a message for you that we will give you a call after we check into the Marriott tomorrow.


Tiger, have good night's sleep.


Mary, it was good to hear from you today.


Steph, get some rest.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...