Saturday, April 4, 2009

Afternoon


Hello,


Well it has been a very windy afternoon here in the Old Pueblo. I began working on trimming the hedge this morning and the trimmer gave up the ghost. So we had to invest $85.00 on a new one. Elise helped me to bag up the cuttings before she continued to care for Chris.


I am caring for Chris this afternoon and Elise just left for the baby shower in Arrivaca. After she returns we are going to prepare Baked Tilapia, with corn and petite sweet peas. We love it! After Rosemary arrives we are going to go to the movies to see I Love You Man.


Well, I had better get back to caring for Chris. Speaking of back,mine is starting to hurt a bit from cutting the hedge. Old Age, NOT!!!! Have a good evening.

Cherrio...............


Pearl, good to hear from you as always.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...