Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Howdy


Good Morning


Mood: Grateful


Music listening to: When Doves Cry by Prince


How are things? I started today off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out at the gym this morning. The coffee is very good this morning and I believe that I will have a slice of toast or two. Any plans for today?


It is supposed to get real windy today and we have an advisory out for it. I have to run an errand this morning out on the air base. Later after Brent arrives to care for Chris I will be out with Elise while she runs her errands. We are also going to visit a friends garden this afternoon and I hope to take some photos of it. We may even venture into Starbucks for a Frappacino as well.


Well time to get rolling along, have a good day.


Later.............


Good Morning Jeanne


Ross, you are on a roll with the emails, thanks.


Monna, how are are things in Canada?


Rosie, how are you doing?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...