Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Night




Good Night,




Well the day has just about come to an end and it has been a good day. Elise prepared a very nice dinner tonight. We had homemade pizza, salad and of course a few beers to wash it all down.




I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise has called it a night. I will call it over as soon as Chris is settled and asleep. We hope that your day was a good one? Sleep well.




Nite......................




Good Night Jeanne, I am glad that my Elise helped to make the day of bridge a winner for you. I told you she would, eh?




Steph, I hope that all is well?




Carol, be careful and keep an eye out for those storms.




Sis, enjoy your cruise I wish that I could be there with you. Enjoy! Relax and regroup. Give a shout out to Shaina.




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...