Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter


Happy Easter


Mood: Confident


Music listening to: The World is a Ghetto by War (Classic R&B)


How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning. I am grinding up some coffee beans so I can put on a pot. Love the smell of fresh ground coffee, don't you?


We are not going to breakfast this morning due to we are going to have Sunday brunch at Susan's and Cathy's along with Elise's sister and her family. It is supposed to kick off at 1:00pm, we have to be back by 5:00pm because that is when Rosemary arrives to care for Chris. So their you have it for our Sunday here in Tucson. Well, I had better get my coffee and get moving along. Have a wonderful Easter Sunday.


Later...............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Janice, thanks for asking but I am fine just a bit tired is all due to caregivers being off and not feeling well. When they are not available then it is I who fills in for them which at times doesn't allow much rest for me.


Carol, good to hear from you and I am glad that the tornado's were not in your area.


Sis, enjoy your cruise I wish that I was going along with you. Enjoy!


Joe, how has the weekend been?


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...