Sunday, April 19, 2009

Good Night


Good Night


Well it has been a very nice Sunday here in Tucson and a hot one as well. We had a very nice breakfast with Elise's Mom and Paula and Marty as usual. After breakfast we returned home and I dropped Elise off and I took her Mom home. Then I ran a couple of errands that needed to be done and then I returned home.


Elise gave Chris a biofeedback treatment like she does every Sunday. We did not put Chris on the standing frame due to Elise's back muscles are still giving her fits. We watched a DVD called Soul Man and we ate popcorn while we watched it.Chris enjoyed it very much.


After Rosemary arrived to care for Chris we left to pickup her Mom because she wanted to take us out for dinner and she did. We went to a place called Bistro 44 and the food was great. Elise had the halibut, her Mom had the chicken and dumplings, and I had the Rosemary pork chops that we wonderful. We shared a bottle of Cab that was really good,even Elise's Mom commented on how good it was. We all had coffee and Elise's Mom had ice cream with chocolate sauce for dessert. I had creme brulet' that was excellent.


We departed Bistro 44 and we dropped Elise's Mom at home. We arrived at home and Elise packed it in for the night. I will join her after Rosemary leaves and I make sure that Chris is settled. It has been a good day. We hope that your day was a good one as well? Have a great upcoming week.


Nite...............


Good Night Jeanne


Paula and Marty, thank you for the gingerbread I am sure Elise will love it. I am sure that Sara will enjoy the housewarming gift that will deliver to her for you on Wednesday.


Steph, we hope that the weekend went well?


Rosie, stay safe.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...