Sunday, April 26, 2009

Good Morning




Good Morning




Mood: Cheerful




Music listening to: Breezin by George Benson




How are you this Sunday morning? I started the day off at 6:00am getting Chris settled for the day. I have my coffee in hand and I am ready to start the day. Elise is in the main house reading the newspaper and having coffee. Elise is still having back pain so I will care for Chris this morning, it is slowly getting better.




We are going to go out for breakfast this morning with Elise's Mom as usual. It is a nice 50 degrees right now but we know that will change quickly. We had a very nice evening last night at the Barrio for dinner. Elise and I shared a bottle of Cab and Elise had the fillet with mashed potatoes and veggies, I had the baby back ribs,mashed potatoes and veggies. We also shared a Basil Collins cocktail that was very good. After dinner we went to the Arizona Theatre Company to see Beethoven and it was very, very good and really educational. The music was played very well, and the audience gave a standing ovation that was well deserved. We returned home and I checked on Chris and we called it a night.




Well, I had better get rolling along, have a good day and stay safe. Above are some of the photos that we took at the Botanical Gardens.




Later..............




Morning Jeanne.




Tiger, have a good one.




Ross, you are on a roll today.




Susie, good to hear from you and thanks for the links.




Erika, is something wrong with your email address?




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...