Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday


Good Morning,


Mood: Still tired.


Music listening to Pretty Young Thang by Michael Jackson


How are you today? It is a windy day here this morning and the temp is 62 degrees. I started today off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is counting hummingbirds this morning. The coffee is brewing and I am waiting for my first cup of the day.


Yesterday was a good day for us. We went to Costco to do a little bit of shopping and it was packed like sardines in there. We returned home and Elise prepared a very nice dinner of risotto and a roasted chicken, and veggies and of course a glass of red. After Tony came to care for Chris we went Target to look around and then we went to the movies to see I Love You Man, a very, very funny movie.


We returned home and I checked on Chris and Elise called it a night. After Chris was down and out I called it a night as well. Elise was not feeling well after she called it a night she complained of abdominal pain. I will check on her in a few minutes. I no plans for today so I will take it as it comes. Have a good Monday all.

Later...........................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Steph, how is it going?


Erika,how was your weekend?


Joe,how did the fishing turn out?


Janice & Frank looking forward to seeing you on Friday.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...