Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Good Night




Good Night




Well, my day is winding down and I must say that it has been a good one. I took today to reflect on my life of the past and what I am looking forward to in the future. I am truly blessed to be here and I am grateful for my family and friends. I have no regrets and I am very content and happy.




I want to thank Elise for making this day special for me. I also want to thank everyone for the telephone calls, letters, emails, texts, cards and of course the gifts. You helped me to have one of the best birthdays that I have had in many years, and I appreciate each and everyone of you.




Have a wonderful evening everyone and thanks again.


Nite.................




Good Night Jeanne.




No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...