Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Sleepy and tired.


Music listening to: Cleo's Back by Junior Walker and the Allstars


How are you feeling today? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for the morning. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning. I have my much needed cup of coffee in hand right now and it is good. I need it to kick start the day due to the dogs were barking at something or someone at around 1:30am this morning and I didn't see anyone at all. They started up again around 2:00am and this time Elise got up with me and we didn't see anyone. So it was a very short night when you get up at 5:30am.


I must apologize for my senior moment that I had while I was posting to the blog yesterday. These moments seem to be coming around more and more lately and I am starting to wonder why that is? Smile. We didn't see what I posted yesterday,we will see that next week on Saturday. We did see Ken Page, Page by Page and it was excellent and the music was great. Before we saw Ken Page we had dinner at Teresa's and let me tell you what a meal. My Elise said that she was not that hungry but she cleaned her plate down to the last bean and so did I. We both had Margarita's and they were very good, as a matter of fact we got a large one and we shared it after we each had a small one. We had flan for dessert with coffee and the coffee was very good. A very nice evening for the two of us.


We returned home and I checked on Chris and we called it a night. We are going to breakfast this morning with Elise's Mom and Paula and Marty. We will meet up at the Hungry Fox were they are famous for their double egg breakfasts. Well, I had better get to it, have a great Sunday.


Later..................


Good Morning Jeanne


Rosie, how are you doing?


Sis, how was your cruise?


Ross, thank you for the tags.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...