Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Wild Thang! By Tone Loc

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is stirring about this morning so she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is a Koni and it is so good. David will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have to make a trip to FedEx this morning to send off my paperwork for my passport renewal. I also have to take care of a few errands this morning as well. So it is going to be another busy one today.

   Well, we are booked for our cruise for next year. My shorty booked it last night. WooHoo! My girlfriend Jane and Dottie the (Keno Queen) had me tossing and turning last night. Just a bit of a heads up for them. Payback is coming your way so be ready for it and expect a butt whooping! Yeah! Jane, I know that you went there already. Cool!

   Have a great day and enjoy. Stay cool!
Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...