Monday, June 6, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? Well, it has been a busy one here in central Tucson.

First of all it was and is too hot! My girlfriend Jane is giving me grief about who is going to win the NBA Finals. After all that we have been through this is the way she treats her man. Shameful indeed! Smile! Go Cavs.

The evap tech came and made the repair on the busted waterline. Next the plumber came to repair the leak in one of the bathroom showers in the the main house. And finally Chris's case manager was here for a visit with Chris to update his paperwork.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had homemade waffles, sausages, eggs, and plenty of coffee to get it all down. It was delicious! We watched  Family Feud, and two episodes of Grace and Frankie on Netflix. Chris enjoyed it all.

I am caring for Chris this evening and my shorty is on her desktop booking a Bahamas cruise for next year. Yes!  I didn't get a chance to send off my passport renewal paperwork. I will get that done first thing in the morning at FedEx.

I am really bummed out that my girlfriend Jane would do this to me. Of all of my many girlfriends why Jane? I just cannot get pass this, smile!  I forgot to mention that I was contacted by Dottie to inform me that I have been de-throned by her at the DDC. So now I am no longer the (Keno King). I will get my crown back at the end of this month when we battle it out at the DDC. Dottie, you are going down. Jane, don't go there.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. I think I will have a nice ice cold Corona with a lime in it. Irie! Have a good evening and have a better day tomorrow.
Cheers...Jessie und Elise.

I want the thank everyone for your comments about the Bathtub video that I post on Facebook starring Elise.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't get too uppity. I just might get a lucky shot again.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...