Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!


EDDIE'S SUNSET


How are you? We are doing well here in Central Tucson. It is still hot,muggy, and sticky. We though that we were going to be rained on but all we got was clouds and wind. Maybe tomorrow,eh?

Chris and I rested this afternoon. We watched TV and we were cracking wise with each other. It was a hoot! Sis I say hoot? Where did that come from?

We watched TV with Elise. We watched "In The Heat Of The Night" and "Blue Bloods". Elise has her suitcase packed for our stay-cation and I will pack mine this evening. The "Queen of Keno" has been on my case today. She is really putting on the pressure but I will not fall for it. Can you hear me Dottie? Cha Ching!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is on her desktop in her office. We hope that your night will be a peaceful one. Get some sleep!

Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, how is my sister feeling?

Jayne, did you and Maggie get what you needed to be done on the computer?

Bobby, keep moving forward!


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...