Thursday, June 9, 2016

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!






Mood: Content! Joyful!

Music listening to: Nada!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off a 5:00am downing a cup of coffee and then I headed outside to paint the front of the main house. Elise is still in her cave this morning but she will be taking it easy today, due to her back is hurting her. Any plans for today?

   I am out to paint before it really heats up. I am almost done but we ran out of paint so that ended the painting for today. We will pick some more up from the Home Depot very soon. Jayne is here caring for Chris this morning and she will continue to do so all day long.  Please say a prayer for Bobby due to he is feeling under the weather today. Thank you.

   My girlfriend Jane has been on my case already this morning. She wanted to know where today's blog was and why I haven't said anything about yesterdays blowout by the Cav's. All I can say about the game is that I told you so. Didn't I Jane, and Nancy? No you would not take heed to what I said and your team bit the bullet. Go Cav's. Now what do you think about that?

   I haven't heard anymore from the Keno Queen about the upcoming beat down that she is going to get at the end of this month. My girlfriend Loraine, is still dreaming that she is going to be victorious this weekend a the "Wizard" fest. My (Mojo) is working on my girlfriends big time and I am loving it.

   My shorty is resting up and relaxing. We are going to the "Loft" this afternoon to see the movie "Lobster". It should be a good one. Other than that we are going to take it easy today. Have a great Thirsty Thursday and enjoy it.

Chat at you later......Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Let me know how you like Lobster. It sounds strange but interesting to me.
Only 48 hours til I'm crowned the Queen Wizard! Can't wait to wear that cape!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...