Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Howdy!

Howdy!



   How is it going? Man, it is hot! My playmate and I stopped painting for today. We only have one section left to paint on the main house and we will be finished with it. Whew!

   My shorty is on her way to the gym and then she will hit up her writing class. I am resting up and about to take a shower. I am listening to a blues cd and it is very good and I can relate. Yeah!

   I am going to enjoy an ice cold Corona with lime in a bit. I need to complete my continuing education classes before the deadline. We will continue to paint the main house tomorrow morning. Next it will be the block walls.

  Jayne will be here shortly to care for Chris. My girlfriend Jane is still on my case about who is going to win tonight's basketball game. Go Cav's. I think Jane needs a good spanking don't you think so? Hey Papa John can you handle that? I am without a doubt that you can, smile!

  I am also practicing my card shuffling and strategy for this weekend's "Wizard" fest here with my  shorty, my girlfriend Loraine, Jim and Bobby. There will plenty of libations to make sure that things go my way. Maybe I should  offer a few sips to the Keno Queen as well, because she is on me too? What is with all of my girlfriends? I am I losing my touch? Please say that my "Mojo" is not gone. Can't be, smile!

  I hope that your day is a good one so far? It's a Hump Day! What,what!
Later....Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

You, my beautiful man, will never lose your Mojo. But that doesn't mean you're not going to lose BIG this Saturday!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...