Wednesday, June 1, 2016

It's A Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Stiff Still!

Music listening to: Take Your Time And Do It Right by the SOS Band

   It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is stirring about this morning but I don't think that she is ready to start her day as of yet. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have some yogurt for breakfast and maybe some ham. It is going to be a hot one here in Tucson today and it is going to get hotter on a daily basis. It is forecast to reach 109 degrees this weekend. Not good painting weather.

  Bobby will be here this morning and Jayne will be here this afternoon. My playmate and I are going to tackle painting again today. It is a bit cloudy out and I doubt if we will see any of the wet stuff.

  Well, I had better check to see if my (Mojo) is still working and get my groove on, right Jane? Have a good Humper and stay cool.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...