Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? It has been a pretty good one here. I got my passport renewal package FedEx'd out. I took care of a few errands to include having photos done and picked up for the month of May. Now I will have to mount them in the photo book and I will begin to take photos for the month of June.

Hey , I forgot to mention that my playmate and I played Wii Bowling  a few days ago and I was awesome. Toot, toot! Yeah!

Elise prepared corn on the cob for dinner, little potatoes, cottage cheese, and baby carrots. It was very good especially the corn.

We watched the last episode of Grace and Frankie. Man that is such a good series. We also watched Doc Martin as well. Chris loved it.

I am caring for Chris this evening and my shorty is in her office on her desktop. It is still hot! Wow! I am looking forward to this weekend's dinner at Feast and a very, very cutthroat "Wizard" fest. Loraine, you are my girlfriend but you are in for butt whooping. Oh yeah, I am just saying. Jane likes a good butt whooping.

Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a grand evening.
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

I am on my guard because Dottie the (Keno Queen) is gunning for me. I have a few week to sharpen my Keno skills. 

2 comments:

Loraine said...

We'll see who "whoops" when I'm wearing the cape and hat!

Jessie said...

It is going to be a fun butt whooping evening for sure.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...