Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!





Hey are you as hot as I am? Oh, go there Jane, smile! Are we going to get anymore rain? We must, we must!

I finished my classes today. WooHoo! Chris and I rested and we watched TV. I was wishing that we were back on the Pearl in Alaska. Wow!

My shorty is in a good mood due to the fact the she and her bridge partner came in first place for two days of play. It is a good thing when the ladies are in a good mood. Right Papa John! Yeah Mon'.

I am caring for Chris this evening and my playmate is at Ceedee's with her book club. She is going to bring me back some Jerk chicken and rice and peas. Irie'.

I got my tile shuffling skills honed to perfection for tomorrow evenings "Mahjong" fest. Shoo and Stu you had better bring your (A) game. We will have dinner ordered from Oregano's. Really looking forward to that. 

Have a very nice evening and sleep well. I have to get a few extra zzz's in as part of my "Mahjong" strategy. I am stoked! Jane I said stoked not, well I know that you have already gone there.
 Cheers...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, hang in there. You are my sister and we always get things done.

Rory you and I have like minds. We are detailed individuals. 




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...